Microneedling is a method of rejuvenation that fosters freshening of skin cells.
Nature of microneedling
During the procedure, the skin is punctured with needles, and this entails microtraumas. This leads to essential increase of the level of regeneration. After puncture of the skin, the substances penetrate into deeper areas, and this ensures high efficiency.
- skin elasticity is restored
- it is appropriate for all types of skin
- it stimulates collagen production
- mimic wrinkles decrease
- it is appropriate for removal of scars
- it contributes to the narrowing of pores
Microneedling impacts the upper layers of the skin and shapes blood vessels that promote rapid absorption of vitamins, serums and other cosmetic substances, increasing the level of effectiveness of the procedure.
- fading of color of face and décolleté
- dry skin
- pregnancy and lactation period
- mental and nervous system disorders
- viral diseases
- high body temperature
Duration 1 hour
To increase effectiveness, we recommend considering a course that will include an average of 3-5 visits.
Consultation with a specialist before the intervention is mandatory.