FaceTite is the latest, less invasive lifting technology that has become revolutionary in aesthetic medicine. The procedure allows to achieve very high results, and the intervention is performed without any cuts and with a device that does not leave traces on the skin.
Through heads of different sizes and shapes (AccuTite and NeckTite), we perform the intervention in even the most sensitive areas (area under the eye, chin, neck).
This method is also known as non-invasive lifting and non-surgical blepharoplasty.
Essence of the procedure
The intervention is performed through two electrodes, one of which is placed beneath the skin in order to warm the deep layers of the skin. The diameter of one electrode is only 1.6 mm.
This allows to avoid burns and traumas. The other electrode helps manage the body temperature and ensures melting of fatty tissues.
This is performed alongside lifting of tissues and skin (about 38%) and leads to the sensitive effect of lifting.
- short recovery period
- maintenance of natural mimicry
- weakening of facial tissues
- double chin
- invisibility of corner of neck-chin area
- wrinkles in the neck area
- Venus’ Rings (accumulation of wrinkles)
- bags under eyes
- pregnancy and lactation period
- oncological diseases
- mental disorders
- chronic disturbances in heart, lungs and kidneys
- circulatory disorder
The intervention is performed through local infiltration or total tranquilization, depending on the amount of work that needs to be done.
The intervention lasts about an hour or more, depending on the amount of work that needs to be done.
- In clinic: several hours-1 day
- Return to normal life in 4 or 5 days
- It is recommended to avoid playing sports and sunbathing
The ultimate outcome will be noticeable in 4-6 months, and the initial outcome — in 1.5 months.